We at ManiacJoe.com strive to bring you the latest and greatest wrestling photos & autographs, as well as sports and historical photos. In this section, you'll find answers to common questions regarding purchasing merchandise from this site. I hope you find it helpful.
And remember, if you have any questions, please feel free to E-mail us at any time.
How To Order:
The easiest way to order is by Paypal, credit card (Visa/MC, Discover, AMEX), or Google Checkout, using our secure shopping cart system. We also accept cashier's checks/money orders. No personal checks, please.
New Jersey Residents: Please add 7% sales tax (as of July 15th, 2006)
Just so you know, there is no "bricks and mortar" store that you can visit. ManiacJoe.com is only an online business....for now.
We will not ship out anything unless we receive payment for it FIRST. There are no exceptions to this rule.
To order via phone, please call: 1-732-914-0730 between the hours of 10:30 am - 5 pm EST, Monday thru Friday. If you receive our voice-mail system, please leave a message and we will get back to you ASAP.
We are closed Saturday & Sunday.
If you would like to fax your order, please fax it to: 1-732-914-0730
TO PAY WITH A MONEY ORDER/CASHIER'S CHECK, PLEASE SEND TO:
378 Dallas Dr
Toms River, NJ 08753
We offer a 30 day return policy on all merchandise.
In the unlikely event that your merchandise is damged due to the the mis-handling of the US Postal Service, returned items MUST include the original packaging and packing materials (packing peanuts, etc.).
Opened DVDs/Videos can only be exchanged for similar items or store credit. No cash refunds on opened DVDs/Videos.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Where do you get your autographs from?
A: About 98% of our autographs come from autograph sessions with the wrestlers. The other 2% are from reliable autograph dealers and traders. We DO NOT hunt down wrestlers & sports personalities at arenas, etc., for autographs.
Q: Do you trade?
A: I'm sorry, we do not accept trades at this time.
PRIVACY & LEGAL STATEMENTS:
ManiacJoe.com respects your privacy. No personal or public information is being obtained by your visit to ManiacJoe.com, including but not limited to E-mail and IP addresses. Your information is your information, and is not being shared with anyone.
ManiacJoe.com does not claim that it is owned and/or operated by any other party besides Joseph Colosi.
ManiacJoe.com LLC is owned and operated in the state of New Jersey. Any purchases made from NJ will be subject to 7% state sales tax.
All logos, names, etc. are copyright their respective owners (including, but not limited to, World Wrestling Entertainment, etc.)